International Fellowship of Chivalry-Now
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 163 on Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:57 am
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Keywords

knight  chivalry  grail  

Latest topics
» More articles on Anti-Chivalry
Warrior Ethic vs. Fear EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 4:57 pm by Fables

» Article Against Chivlary
Warrior Ethic vs. Fear EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 9:15 pm by Fables

» Brining in new articles on Chivalry
Warrior Ethic vs. Fear EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 11:12 am by Fables

» Hello and Welcome to Chivalry Now
Warrior Ethic vs. Fear EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 6:08 am by Braveheart

» Some Things I tell myself to keep me sane.
Warrior Ethic vs. Fear EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 4:18 pm by Christopher Warren

» Current political season.
Warrior Ethic vs. Fear EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 3:44 pm by Christopher Warren

» What about Chivalry is attractive to you?
Warrior Ethic vs. Fear EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 9:39 am by Dean Jacques

» Introduction
Warrior Ethic vs. Fear EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 9:07 am by Braveheart

» The Shadow-side of Male Virtue
Warrior Ethic vs. Fear EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 1:33 pm by Dean Jacques

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Warrior Ethic vs. Fear

3 posters

Go down

Warrior Ethic vs. Fear Empty Warrior Ethic vs. Fear

Post by Dean Jacques Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:53 am

Warrior Ethic vs. Fear

Good friends, we live in troubled times.

The problems we face are too complicated and numerous to list here. I'm sure you are all aware of them. There are no easy solutions, and the divisions we suffer from as a people only make things worse.

It is my hope that the tenets of Chivalry-Now serve in such times to make each of us stronger and wiser. It is up to us to stand unafraid as advocates for reason and conscience despite the turbulence. Do not be swayed by the fear-mongering generated by the media, or the emotional nonsense of ideologues as they strive for power and fame. We are not their sheep. We are not their clones.

We are men and women in the fullest context. Our personal visions of the world, derived from our quests, are far grander than anything that these automatons of illusion can create. Do not allow their misinformation delude you as they try to strip away every ideal that we hold dear for the benefit of their own greed.

Chivalry-Now is a warrior ethic. It does not bend lightly to fear, crazed emotions, and conspiracy theories - and neither should we. It protects what really matters. In this respect, today's warrior must stand apart from the irrationality being used to manipulate others. We must use our inner strength not only to withstand the onslaught of dedicated propagandists, but to serve as a model of rational self-discipline willing to speak truth to lies in an efficacious manner.

Now is the time to prove our mettle. No more fantasies. If we are truly warriors at heart, if we are truly Knights, now is the time to show it. So many problems; so many unexpected adversaries; but it is as true today as it has always been, our most dastardly enemy is fear.

In a climate of ideological paranoia, terrorism, mass shootings, and political corruption, it is up to us to hold our ground and soothe the fears of many.
Dean Jacques
Dean Jacques
Council Knight Administrator,

http://www.chivalrynow.net

Back to top Go down

Warrior Ethic vs. Fear Empty Re: Warrior Ethic vs. Fear

Post by WarriorKSA1991 Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:51 am

Well said sir!

I wish to share but a single part of my own ethical code, in which I will always stand firm: I fear but one thing in this world-being separated from or losing my lady.
Death, nor anything between happiness and dying, cause me no fear at all.
If I were concerned about anything else approaching that particular fear, it would simply be loss of our country's founding principles, as originally intended, not as they have been twisted and corroded over the years by greed and nen's cowardice. If indeed, such people dare call themselves men.

WarriorKSA1991
Page
Page

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Jacques Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:01 pm

I know what you mean. I don't think most people know what American ideals really are, in their  full depth. They have allowed partisan politics to define them, and nothing could be more misleading. I feel disgust when I listen to some of the talking heads on television and radio, purposely misleading as many people as they can. This is not patriotism. Freedom demands that we think for ourselves, and that we base our opinions om truth, not conspiracy theories or deeply seated prejudices.

Dean, KCN
Dean Jacques
Dean Jacques

http://www.chivalrynow.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Butch Hendricks Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:36 am

A perfect reason why we need to fulfill our civic duty and vote. It's the best way to made your voice heard.

Butch KCN

Butch Hendricks
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down