International Fellowship of Chivalry-Now
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 163 on Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:57 am
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Keywords

chivalry  grail  knight  

Latest topics
» More articles on Anti-Chivalry
The 8th Trust: I will be faithful in love and loyal in friendship. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 4:57 pm by Fables

» Article Against Chivlary
The 8th Trust: I will be faithful in love and loyal in friendship. EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 9:15 pm by Fables

» Brining in new articles on Chivalry
The 8th Trust: I will be faithful in love and loyal in friendship. EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 11:12 am by Fables

» Hello and Welcome to Chivalry Now
The 8th Trust: I will be faithful in love and loyal in friendship. EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 6:08 am by Braveheart

» Some Things I tell myself to keep me sane.
The 8th Trust: I will be faithful in love and loyal in friendship. EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 4:18 pm by Christopher Warren

» Current political season.
The 8th Trust: I will be faithful in love and loyal in friendship. EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 3:44 pm by Christopher Warren

» What about Chivalry is attractive to you?
The 8th Trust: I will be faithful in love and loyal in friendship. EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 9:39 am by Dean Jacques

» Introduction
The 8th Trust: I will be faithful in love and loyal in friendship. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 9:07 am by Braveheart

» The Shadow-side of Male Virtue
The 8th Trust: I will be faithful in love and loyal in friendship. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 1:33 pm by Dean Jacques

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The 8th Trust: I will be faithful in love and loyal in friendship.

Go down

The 8th Trust: I will be faithful in love and loyal in friendship. Empty The 8th Trust: I will be faithful in love and loyal in friendship.

Post by Dean Jacques Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:26 am

The 8th Trust: I will be faithful in love and loyal in friendship.

Chivalry-Now is not interested in developing lifestyles based on certain historical themes. If that were the case, it would be little more than a fad or fantasy.

Chivalry-Now focuses on our quality of life. It attempts to awaken in each of us a depth of conscience which, when sufficiently activated by reason, completes who we are as people. Our vision of life expands. Freedom becomes more real. Life is no longer just a limited span of years, measured by how much we consume. It becomes a quest, marked by the excitement of learning, discovery, and meeting challenges we might otherwise ignore. The 12 Trusts serve as a guide toward that goal.

A good way fo each of us to measure our success is in the quality of our relationships. When we incorporate our ideals into everyday life, we automatically become better people, better friends, better spouses and lovers. We become better parents, better workers, better citizens. Our thinking is no longer controlled by ideology or entertainment fantasy. We refuse to propagate lies. We become recognized by others as having a reputation for honesty, which is no small accomplishment. We face and contend with our own prejudices. We speak from the heart rather always trying to best someone else.

In other words, we become more loving. When that happens, we become more loved.

Never take friendship and love for granted. Always strive to preserve and enhance your relationships. You will find that it is not very difficult, and you will enjoy doing it. There are wonderful rewards for everyone involved.

Chivalry has the power to make you the finest friend and companion you can be. Do not waste that potential. The world has need of exceptionally fine people. No matter where you come from, or what mistakes made in the past, you can always correct yourself by choosing the path of chivalry from now on.
Dean Jacques
Dean Jacques
Council Knight Administrator,
Council Knight Administrator,

http://www.chivalrynow.net

Back to top Go down